How to know the cost of your translation?
- Send us simply an e-mail with your documents on: firstname.lastname@example.org you will get quotation not later than within 60 minutes.
How to estimate the number of pages by yourself?
- First you must know the number of characters or words in a file
- If a file is in MsWord your program counts the number of characters or words.
- You must count characters with spaces and then divide this number by 1600 which gives you the number of standard pages
- You should add 10% to the number of pages because translated text is usually longer than the original
- When you know the number of pages you may ask us for the price of the whole translation.
If the text is in other format than MsWord, you must:
- Copy your text to MsWord and than proceed as above.
If you want to know the number of pages in case of certified translation, you need:
- Divide the number of characters with spaces by 1125.
- According to the Polish legal standards one page of certified translation consists of 1125 characters with spaces.
You may get detailed and valid quotation after sending us files by e-maile on: email@example.com. Quotation you make by yourself is only approximate.